Saturday, July 7, 2012

Malia Millais is making stuff

I haven't posted here in a long time, but I have access to the internet again! So here goes...
I've been busy working on creating art and fashion design instead of viewing it recently and have set up a little online etsy shop in the last few weeks under the name Malia Millais









I've been sewing forever and recently have become completely obsessed with it. And as what I made became more exactly what I wanted to wear I realised that I was no longer interested in shopping for clothes, because I'd rather wear things that I was completely happy with, that I knew there would be no chance of anyone else wearing and that I knew were produced in an environment where the person making them was not working in bad conditions (my loungeroom is pretty darn comfy). So I decided as well as making for myself, to set up a little shop on etsy and offer my clothes to everyone.
Here's the link.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/MaliaMillais xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog