Sunday, April 18, 2010

Deep in the cell of my heart I will feel so glad to go



This is our last week in what has finally become a very sunny Europe. A few more days and then we head back to the UK for a couple of days of Scotland, then Japan, Hong Kong, home. I was feeling so anxious to be going home a few weeks ago. It can be tiring travelling and never being a part of anything, always being a spectator in life's events. But now that it is finally happening, now that there are weeks not months left, I don't know if I am ready. I forgot that being part of it means getting a job and an apartment... Oh well time to start life I guess.

Before we came back to Europe, we went to Africa! Actually Morocco which felt like a cheating version of Africa, but there were still markets, and child street sellers, and conmen, and uncomfortably warm dress requirements. I suppose this should not have been a surprise, but it was an exact depiction of street life as seen in Disney's Aladdin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog