Friday, April 30, 2010

Japan is coming

Cannot wait for Japan, I'm a bit sad because we just changed our flights around to abandon Russia, China and Finland (no more visas or non cutesy countries) so that means we are going to Japan in a week and a half, so all the tickets for the Studio Ghibli museum have sold out. Big disappointment. Now I have to plan something else for Japan, this was the only thing I had researched, what else can I see in Japan apart from cute girls and clothes and anime? I am 100% expecting to be further disappointed when it doesn't feel like a mixture between 'Lost in Translation', and a Miyazaki movie (lots of bright lights and paddy fields etc)
everywhere that is not Tokyo should look like this (although I guess its ok if there is no Totoro)

and everywhere else will be like this, me hanging with Bill Murray & Scarlett Johansson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog